Fox's Proframe helmet is designed to perform at the highest levels for aggressive all mountain riders and enduro racers. With 15 Big Bore intake and 9 exhaust vents it offers open face level airflow and breathability to keep you cool on even the longest and most challenging climbs; and once you reach the top, it gives you the confidence to ride to your limits on even the toughest of descents. It packs DH certified protection into a superlight shell via Fox's patent pending, fully integrated chin bar. The Fox Proframe helmet is also equipped with the MIPS low friction layer.
MIPS-Multi-Directional Impact Protection System:
MIPS raises the bar for helmet safety.
MIPS is a patented brain protection system developed to reduce rotational violence causing strain in the brain at angled impacts. MIPS mimics the brain’s own protection system by adding a low-friction layer between the head and the helmet. A helmet with MIPS can absorb more energy from an angled impact. Conventional helmets are tested by dropping them vertically onto a flat surface. MIPS is designed and tested for reality, reflecting how most accidents occur, with angled impacts to the head.
• Our lightest DH certified full face helmet
• Patent pending integrated chinbar
• Highly breathable, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
• 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
• Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
• Fidlock® Snap helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
• MIPS Equipped (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System)
• Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection
• 750 grams for a size medium